You are cordially invited to the 2021 Annual Meeting of the New York State Cheese Manufacturers’ Association to be held via Zoom on March 4th starting at 9am. We believe that all sectors of the New York State dairy industry will benefit from participating in this meeting.
This year’s program highlights include:
- “NY Dairy Industry Outlook – Update,” Ed Gallagher, Dairy Farmers of America
- “Food Safety Update plus Cornell Trainings and Services Available to the Industry,” Dr. Martin Wiedmann, Cornell University
- “Advantages of Joining NYS Grown & Certified,” Jessica Brooks, NYS Ag. & Markets / NYS Grown & Certified NYS Dept. Ag. & Markets
- “Exploring Taste: from Counter to Cultures” Cheese Tasting: Led by Robert Aguilera, CHR. Hansen
- “FDA Proposed Traceability Rule – What’s in Store?” Joe Scimeca, Senior Vice President, Regulatory & Scientific Affairs, International Dairy Foods Association
To help us plan, please register by Wednesday, February 24th.
- The registration fee is $100.00 per person and includes shipment of cheese for the cheese tasting. (On the Registration Page please indicate where you would like your box of cheese to be shipped.)
- Late registrations (after Wed, February 24th) will NOT receive any cheese
We hope you or your firm will sponsor a presenter during our webinar.
Sponsorships this year are $300. You will have the opportunity to provide a 30-second advertisement for your company during the speaker session and your company logo will be prominently displayed. After completing the Sponsorship registration form, Alex Solla will contact you with details about the sponsorship.
To sponsor a speaker for this year’s Spring Meeting, please click here.
- March 4, 2021
9:00 am - 2:00 pm